The Box Office will not be open to the public during the Festival.
Box Office staff will be available to deal with phone enquiries for limited periods during the Festival period, but we encourage you to use our online facilities to make ticket purchases. Box Office staff will be available for phone and email enquiries.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01856 871445
Tickets will be sent out to those who request them, and they can also be printed at home, or e-tickets can be used at venues.
Please ensure you bring your performance tickets with you as we will not be able to print or have access to replacements at the venues.
· If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID, or if you have been advised to self-isolate because of contact with someone with COVID, we ask that you do not attend performances.
· Please wear a face mask at all times when in a queue or at an indoor performance.
· The primary objective of the guidance is to maintain safe physical distancing when moving around venues, particularly entering or leaving, and also to ensure good hygiene at all times.
· Seating will be sold on an unreserved basis only, with the exception of the limited availability of wheelchair allocations. All events, including outdoor events, will be seated.
· To avoid the build-up of queues for performances, you will be given a specific time slot for arrival at venues to allow Front of House staff sufficient time to escort you to your seat. Please adhere to the time slot you are given. It may involve a longer wait than normal for the performance to begin, but we hope you’ll understand why this is necessary, and that it will not detract too much from your enjoyment.
· Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrances to venues, and we encourage you to use it to maintain effective hygiene.
· When Front of House staff have escorted you to your seat, we ask that you remain seated throughout the duration of the performance. Performances are short, so we hope that comfort breaks will not be necessary during them. There will be no intervals at performances.
· When the performance has finished, Front of House staff will escort you to the exits on a sequenced basis to avoid the build-up of queues at exits. Please remain seated until requested by Front of House staff to proceed to the exits.
The Festival is required to assist NHS Scotland’s Test and Protect system by keeping records of customer’s names; dates and times of attendance at performances; contact details, including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses; for a period of twenty-one days following performances, to support any contact tracing that may be required by NHS Scotland
Without these details being supplied by customers at the time of ticket purchase, it will not be possible to sell tickets to them.
We'd like to send you regular emails to keep you informed on what's going on with the festival.
You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.