For over 48 years the St Magnus International Festival has been at the heart of Orkney's cultural life. Each year we stage a variety of events, community projects, education and learning opportunities all set against the backdrop of Orkney's magical midsummer.
Income from ticket sales provides only 20% of the funds needed to stage the Festival; the remaining 80% has to be raised annually through grants, sponsorship and donations. The contributions of our Supporters are highly valued and are important in helping us maintain the quality of Festival performances and all the associated community and education projects.
Gain benefits and help the work of the 2024 Festival click the link here.
You can help us by becoming a Festival Supporter.
We'd like to send you regular emails to keep you informed on what's going on with the festival.
You can opt out at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.